Here is a photo from one of our most recent disgusted customers! We gave her the Summertime Special at no extra charge!She was completely grossed out but the funniest part was her calling to tell us she didn't order the Summertime Special and expecting some sort of apology. Here is the hilarious summary of reply given by Asshole Extraordinaire, Manager Alex Maki ...
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ... I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FREELOADER! YOU ARE A SCUMBAG! YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! PEOPLE LIKE YOU for making up such a story and wasting my time!!! "DO ME A FAVOR and DON'T EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!"
I don't think that would happen. Not myself or anyone I know or work with.
"GOOD! STAY AWAY FROM HERE! I DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND!"
(If interested, you can read the conversation in it's entirety in the post below)

No comments:
Post a Comment